Sunday, November 30, 2014

SEX

Sex is a beautiful thing if you are with the one you love.  If you are with a person you are shacking up with for the time it is a waist of emotions; yes emotions.  You can sleep with a person and think yeah no strings attached.  Truth is strings will always attached themselves.  Good sex I mean that grab your toes lick your fingers stuff should only be shared with your husband or wife, that life long partner.  Being in the word fornicating is wrong.  But if you choose to be out there do not give all your goodies up, because then what will you give your husband or your wife.  A life partner "husband or wife" deserves all the magical tricks you have to show.  I love my wife and will please in every way.  She is my Queen, no one before her has ever had what I give to her.  This Rodney Larkins with Soul filled life only give true passion to who you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment