Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What is the true meaning of success

One may say success is defined by riches, "Money."  I say one way to define  success is being able to control your time.  Time is something in life someone can never get back, so it is more important then gold.  People in this life often seek to be rich and forget what is most important to them.  For me what is most important is family.  If I have my family I have all the riches I need.  I see people on a daily that has plenty of money, that wish they could trade it for more time with their family's because all they did was chase money.  If you have an extra moment to spend telling your love one's how you feel do so, because tomorrow is not promised.  Why is it so hard for people to say I love you and mean it?  Having good friends is another form of success.  You are who you surround yourself by.  My friends, close friends, I tell them I love them all the time.  I do not want to lose a close friend and not have said I love you.

Success is also the legacy that you leave behind, what people remember you by.  Were you a mean person, loving person, or a giving person.  All these things matter.  I think some people are unhappy, because they can not identify success in their lives.  If some people could just find their success, there would be less crime.  What would be the reason to steal if you had your own success.  It does not take  a lot of money to be happy.  It is free to take your kids to the park. It is free to go to the beach.  Take your time and find out what your success is, make a list but make sure money is not on top.
This is Rodney Larkins with Soul Filled Life What is the true meaning of success

No comments:

Post a Comment