Saturday, December 20, 2014

Do not let hate take over your life

Love is a very powerful emotion.  It can make you laugh, it can make you cry.  Love can take you up and it can bring you down.  How Love is given and how it is received determines the way it makes you feel.  The flip side emotion is called "Hate."  Hate is just as a powerful emotion as love.  The difference is, when someone feels hate in their heart for someone or something it consumes them quickly.  When hate comes along, it will not allow you to sleep or eat without thinking of the thing or person you hate.  What does hate really do for your life?  Hate can make you sick, hate can make you want to kill steel and destroy.  Hate does not feel good in any way shape or form.  So why is it that people are able to allow themselves to feel this way?  There are many reasons that can cause hate.  One is jealousy, when people are jealous they will hate you.  Fear is another, people hate what they fear.

Hate can be crushed with love.  If you have a problem with someone, tell them so you can solve the issue.  There is no reason to hold hate in your heart, it is bad karma.  I am sure there are some people that hate you, but be a breath of fresh air to your life by loving them anyway.  You do not have to be best friends, but concentrate  on you.  How you feel inside is what matters.  I have plenty of people in my life that if I were a hateful person then I could hate them, but my life is all about love.  I show love to people everyday, even people I do not know.  I will give my last if I know that I can be a blessing to that person.

I guess I am one of those people that want to change the world.  I hope one day I can rub off on at least 10,000 people.  I do not know why but that is my number.  What is your number?  Do not waist your time hating, because trust me in the end you will love again.  Why hate all your life, and never have a chance to love.  When I say love, I mean the whole world like Jesus does.  The kind of love that people remember.  I would love to hear from someone out there, about what love is to you.  This is Rodney Larkins with Soul filled life,  do not let hate take over your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment